The R&D Center for aquaculture is located in Nha Be district (Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam) with the total surface of 23 ha, where we can perform the research for all species in freshwater and brackish water such as shrimp, barramundi, pangasius, tilapia, snakehead…, for all physiology state from hatchery to pond, including:
- Hatchery to develop and evaluate the shrimp larval feeds
- Lab of 48 composite tanks for shrimp trials in house conditions (clear water)
- Lab of 48 composite tanks for fish trials
- Digestibility test to evaluate the digestibility efficiency of different raw materials or different feed
- 5 cage systems to do the trial in ponds for various species. Each trial could compare 6 treatment with 8 replicates
- 5 cage systems for shrimp trial using the same approach for fish model
- Dozen ponds of different zise in order to run the trial in the commercial scale like in the field.